York Road Projects “Big Sleep In” has an amazing line up of performances and activities including a 13 hour radio marathon with our very own Stephen Ireland from 8pm this Friday on Radio Woking.
Performances from local singer/songwriter, Abikanile and the siblings Alex and Pheobe from local hit making band ‘The Colourblind Monks’.
Messages from Rt hon Mayor of Woking Cllr Beryl Hunwicks and local members of the community.
- Lets Write: An activity inspiring you to write your own song or poem about homelessness / rough-sleeping.
- Lets Design: An activity that inspires you to think about things that someone who may be homeless or rough-sleeping may need. Can you design something that might be able to help them?
- Lets Talk: An opportunity for you to speak with us, ask questions and share your views.
- Lets Listen: A unique fundraiser where host of the event Stephen will be presenting a 13 hour radio show on Radio Woking. You can get involved by sending any shout-outs, song requests etc to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prize Raffle (Buy tickets here)
- Prize Quiz (available to those registered to the ‘Big Sleep In’)
- Bed Time Story
- Morning work-out
Join Stephen Ireland on his radiothon from 8pm Friday 23rd October to 9am Saturday 24th here on Radio Woking.