- Start Date: To be booked to suit you
- Price for Beginners Session £95
- Price for Advanced Session £120
- 2 Day Workshop
From September 2016 we are proud to announce our Logic Pro Workshops will be launching. In our state of the art Mac Suite, we are offering 2 Levels of workshops both really useful and if you are into recording or getting into recording is the course to do. Run by our very own Radio Woking Technician who is happy to work to a pace you are comfortable at working with.
If you are just starting out our Beginners workshop will help you set up the knowledge base with all the information you need to being to record and edit basic recording. We will also give you hints and tips of the best kit to buy and where to buy this from.
On the beginners workshop you will cover the following:
- Basic Introduction into the Hardware (Mac, Music Interface)
- Different Recording Techniques
- Setting up a recording session for basic recording
- Look around Apples Logic Pro X for basic control and adjustments to recordings
The Advance workshops look at more of a Studio environment training you to be in the hot seat of a recording session or live session on our Radio Station.
On the Advanced Workshop you will cover the following:
- Small Run-through of the basic workshop
- Introduction into the Recording Studio
- Introduction and hands on experience with some expert studio equipment
- More in-depth Multi Track recording with full band
- Editing and Mixing multiple tracks and instruments
- Learning techniques to end with a professional recording
*In order to participate in the Advance workshop a small questionnaire will be required so we know that the workshop is right for you.