Roy ‘The Boy’ Allaway has been with Radio Woking from day one and hosted the launch show. Ex-Eagle Radio and host of “The Roy Allaway Breakfast Show on KLFM 96.7”, no longer can you “Start your day The Allaway” but he will try to make you laugh at the end of the day, although no promises. Roy’s Happy Hour exists to help anyone get their message out or tell their story, it’s open to everyone; so get in touch.
For more info and to listen to some of the previous shows, please like the Roy’s Happy Hour Facebook Page:
- His kids Barney and Zack love Faceplants http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw09Skm2YMY
- He has hosted Guilfest’s main stage for 9 years. Bring back Guilfest!
- He used to coach football in the USA
- Conversely, he is Fleet’s all-time legend of “missed goalscoring chances”
- He once asked Brian May if … “he had a poo in Buckingham Palace?” He got a long answer, but to sum up Brian went before he set off. Good to know
- He discovered a never seen before photo of Fleet pond when it was drained in the war
- He lived in a shop window 24/7 for week broadcasting his breakfast show from a double bed
- He has performed stand-up comedy in Sydney, San Francisco, Edinburgh, Perth and others
- He protects people with his rewards based life insurance company https://takingcover.co.uk/ – how boring is that!